Take Care of Garage Door Maintenance With Our Annual Maintenance Check-Up
Garage Door Medics offers standard repair and maintenance of all garage doors, openers, parts, and electronics. Many of our clients choose our annual maintenance check-up to maintain the life and performance of their garage door.
The Steps of Our Annual Maintenance Check-Up
- Check hardware for worn parts
- Check springs for safety
- Check if door is balanced…adjust, if needed
- Check jambs to see if they are split or hardware is rubbing door
- Check chains for welded links
- Check top and bottom rail for splits
- Lubricate all moving parts and springs
- Tighten and adjust both truss rods
- Check hinges, rollers and end bearings for wear
- Check track for bends or misalignment
- Tighten all necessary fasteners on door and opener
The value of this tune-up is clear. By inspecting every part of your garage door and opener, you can stop a minor problem from blossoming into a major—and costly–repair. Read our full annual maintenance check-up checklist.
Schedule an Appointment Today
CALL NOW: 888-997-2423
Technicians Available 24/7
The Value in Using Only the Best Brands
Most people are amazed to learn how complicated their garage door is. We use only the best brands like Martin® and LiftMaster® because of their higher quality components and safety features.
We sell brands that are “Made in America” because they are stronger, have galvanized steel springs, and are made with higher overall quality compared to other brands.
Every year homeowners trust us to maintain their biggest and heaviest single piece of furniture—their garage door. Keeping it well-maintained means greater safety and fewer repairs going forward. That’s why a simple tune-up today means fewer problems tomorrow.
Call or fill out our form listed above now. We’ll contact you today and set-up your written evaluation immediately.